3 Day Cappadocia Tours - 499.00 €
Cappadocia Discovery and Hot Air Balloon Ride
Bursa Tour €39.59
Bursa Day Tour from Istanbul €39.59 for online booking !!!
1,5 hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour has an occasion to complete your Cappadocia travel and visit. All the beautiful places are not available even step on it and the hot air balloon tour will take you to show and get closer. Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia starts early in the morning to see the sunrise and watch the horizon with its beautiful colors. 1,5 hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour is available everyday in the morning.
0 Review | 0.0/5
541 people looked this tour
“1,5 hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour”
1,5 hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour was great, we enjoy more then people who made 1 hour, it was great way to be on air in the morning in cappadocia. I highly recommend it to everyone.
1,5 Hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour (Cappadocia Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour is one of the Daily Regular Group Tours of Cappadocia Daily Tours
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel's Lobby in Cappadocia.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 05:00 - 05:30 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 08:00 - 08:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 1,5 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year.
1,5 Hour Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour
Standard Hot Air Balloor Tour in Cappadocia (45 - 60 Minutes)
05:00 - 05:30 Depart from Hotel with pick up service in Cappadocia for Hot Air Balloon Ride.
Early in the morning ( depending on location of your hotel) pick up and drive to breakfast hall at the ballooning centre. Tea, coffee and bakery service is available untill take off time. When the ballooning formalities and name lists are completed and checked we will proceed to the take of point.
Balloon Ride in Cappadocia: Regular sunrise hot air balloon flight in Cappadocia will take about 1 hour, guests will enjoy seeing the preparationg of balloon before take of. The rising up of the balloon flight above Cappadocia valleys and fairy chimneys is the first step into a magical experience. During the flight guests will see most beatiful valleys of Cappadocia and old ancient villages with first shiny lights of sun.
Balloon Pilots in Cappadocia: Our ballooning pilots in Cappadocia will give you the brief instructions and safety information as well the best tips to have a more enjoyable balloon ride above beatiful Cappadocia valleys. All Cappadocia balloon pilots are selected after an intensive search, personal interview and observation. The strongest characteristic of the balloon flights in Cappadocia is their experience and approach to the guests.
08:00 - 08:30 AM Is the end of the Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia. At the end of the Hot Air Balloon Ride, return to hotel.
- Transfer before and after hot air balloon tour.
- Standard Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Professional Pilot.
- Open buffet appetizer breakfast included hot drinks before the flight.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.
- During religious holidays and festivals in Turkey, Those price are not valid 19 May, Eid Al-fitr, , Eid Al Adha etc...).
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Lobby In Cappadocia. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Urgup, Goreme, Cavusin, Avanos, Ortahisar).
- The flight times can be changed according to the availability the flight from airport of Ataturk or Sabiha with will be suitable time
“Cappadocia Balloon Tour”
The Hot Air Balloon Tour in Cappadocia was excellent, we enjoyed the flying by hot air balloon around the valley and fairy chimnies and looked at the horizon which was beautiful with its colours. I highly recommend it.
03 March 2017
“Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour”
With my family joined to hot air balloon tour experiences in Cappadocia. It was very early in the morning but, worth to do and compeleted our cappadocia part of our holiday in Turkey. I highly recommend to make the hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia.
21 February 2017