3 Day Cappadocia Tours - 499.00 €
Cappadocia Discovery and Hot Air Balloon Ride
Best of Ephesus Pamukkale Tours are available everyday all year round from Istanbul. Best of Ephesus and Pamukkale tour package covers the historical ancients cities of Ephesus and Hierapolis and also natural calcium terraces and mineral water swimming pool in Pamukkale.
0 Review | 0.0/5
391 people looked this tour
“Ephesus Pamukkale Tours”
Ephesus Pamukkale Tours is A must visit site if you like ancient history of Ancient world. We have had a great organization of Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 days long and visited the Ephesus library, Artemis temple, Virgin Mary Hosue, Calcium Terrace, Hierapolis with the excellent tour guides thank to guides and all the staff who made the bookings and working for the transportation service for the tour, I highly recommend this organization.
Best of Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour Package Itinerary
1. Day.: Fly to Izmir. Transfer to Hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight.
2. Day.: Ephesus. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Breakfast & Lunch)
3. Day.: Pamukkale. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Breakfast & Lunch)
4. Day.: Fly to Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel in Istanbul. (Breakfast)
Best of Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour Package Description
Day 1.: Fly to Izmir from Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel in Kusadasi. Check in and Overnight.
During the afternoon, transfer from your hotel in Istanbul to airport to fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
Upon arrival to Izmir, transfer to hotel.
Check and Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2.: Ephesus Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast & Lunch)
After breakfast, pick up from hotel in Kusadasi for Ephesus Tour
08:30 AM Pick up from hotel for Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Tour will be started after meeting with tour guide and other participants. The tour is included to visiting and sightseeing of Ephesus Ancient City, the celsus library, the Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus, the historical marble street, the Great Theater, Isa Bey Mosque, shrine of Mother Mary, Temple Of Artemis (Diana), (seven wonders of ancient World), Sirince Village. At the end of the tour, transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
16:00 PM The end of the tour, transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 3.: Pamukkale Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast & Lunch)
After breakfast, pick up from hotel in Kusadasi for Pamukkale tour.
09:03 AM Pick up from hotel, transfer to meeting point of the group and continue to South Cappadocia Tour.
Pamukkale Tour is included the visiting and sightseeing o f Hierapolis ancient city, Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Antique Pool. At the end of the tour, return to hotel in Kusadasi.
16:30 - 17:00 PM At the end of the Pamukkale Tour. Return to Hotel.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4.: Fly to Istanbul from Izmir. Transfer to Hotel in Istanbul. (Breakfast).
During the afternoon, transfer from your hotel in Kusadasi to airport to fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
Upon arrival to Istanbul, transfer to hotel.
The end of the best of Ephesus and Pamukkale Tours Package.
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi.
- 1 Full Day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi.
- 1 Full Day Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi.
- Turkish and English Speaking Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins.
- 3 Breakfast at the hotels.
- 2 Lunches during the tours at local restaurants.
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfers in Istanbul and Izmir.
- Hotel pick up and drop off for the tours.
- Transportation during the tours.
- All transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical mini-vans.
- Flight Tickets from Istanbul to Izmir Return.
Taxes and Charges
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
“Best of Ephesus Pamukkale Tours”
Great two day tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale, the tour was excellent I mostly liked the hotel in Kusadasi, Charisma hotel was excellent with its location and rooms. We spent our night at the hotel we didnt go out, everything was excellent.
06 December 2016