Bursa Tour €39.59
Bursa Day Tour from Istanbul €39.59 for online booking !!!
Cappadocia Kapuzbasi Waterfalls And Bird Paradise Tour is available everyday that you can make your own private tour to Waterfalls and Bird Paradise during your Cappadocia Holiday.
0 Review | 0.0/5
550 people looked this tour
Cappadocia Kapuzbasi Waterfalls And Bird Paradise Tour (Cappadocia Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Kapuzbasi Waterfalls And Bird Paradise Tour is one of the Daily Private Tours of Cappadocia Daily Tours
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel's Lobby in Cappadocia.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 08:00 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 17:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 1 hr.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year.
Cappadocia Kapuzbasi Waterfalls And Bird Paradise Tour
08:00 AM Depart from Hotel in Cappadocia in the morning for Kapuzbasi Waterfalls and Bird Paradise Tour.
Start very early in the morning on this tour to catch a glimpse of some of the many species of birds that visit the Sultan Marshes Bird Paradise. This tour includes a boat trip through the marshes, and may include a visit to nearby Yay Golu where flamingos may be seen at certain times of the year.
Sultan Marsh (Sazlığı) is one of the largest and most important wetlands in Turkey as well as in the Middle East and Europe. The number of species of birds, both predators and warblers, that visit, winter or breed in this area and its environs, where fresh and saltwater ecosystems are found side by side, is around 250, with extremely high number of certain bird communities during the migration season. The wealth and composition of species, the large populations afforded refuge, the number of varied habitats found side by side and the existing flora and fauna make this a high class a wetland by international standards.
We drive through Yahyali Village and then over the Toros Mountains to Kapuzbasi Waterfalls in the National Park of Aladaglar. The Kapuzbasi waterfalls are the 2nd highest waterfalls in the world (after the Victoria Falls). The Kapuzbasi Waterfalls are among Turkey's most unusual: the seven waterfalls spurt right from a solid-rock cliff face. What makes the Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls special is that the water doesn't come from a stream bed, but by water gushing out of seven different sources from the side of the mountain. The plateau, at 3000 meters' altitude, called the bowl of Aladağlar, collects water from winter snow. Most of this water feeds underground sources, some forming small lakes on the permeable surface in the summer. When some of these underground sources reach above ground, they create seven glorious waterfalls.
17:30 PM At the end of the day we drive back over Toros Mountains through Yesilhisar Village and to Cappadocia.
- Hotel pick up and drop off In Cappadocia.
- All the transportation by non smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-van.
- Tour Guide, professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism for Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia.
- Kapuzbasi Waterfalls And Bird Paradise Tour.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins entrance fees.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
- During religious holidays and festivals in Turkey, Those price are not valid (19 May, Eid Al-fitr, , Eid Al Adha etc...).
- Cappadocia Daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Cappadocia Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of any Cappadocia Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.