Chora Church Tour is available on Monday and Thursday. If you are interested in Chora Church (Kariye Museum), you can join to the Chora Church and Camlica Tour on Mondays and Thursdays and have and informative tour about the chirstian heritage Tour.
0 Review | 0.0/5
670 people looked this tour
Chora Church Tour (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Chora Church Tour is one of Half Day Afternoon Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 12:45 - 13:15 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 17:00 - 17:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 8 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in ye
Chora Church And Camlica Tour (Istanbul Daily Tours)
12:45 - 13:15 PM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Chora Church And Camlica Hill Tour in Istanbul.
Church of the Holy Saviour in Chora (Greek: Ἐκκλησία τοῦ Ἁγίου Σωτῆρος ἐν τῇ Χώρᾳ, Turkish: Kariye Müzesi, Kariye Camii, Kariye Kilisesi) is a medieval Byzantine Greek Orthodox church preserved as the Chora Museum in the Edirnekapı neighborhood of Istanbul. The neighborhood is situated in the western part of the municipality (belediye) of the Fatih district. In the 16th century, during the Ottoman era, the church was converted into a mosque; it became a museum in 1948. The interior of the building is covered with some of the oldest and finest surviving Byzantine mosaics and frescoes; they were uncovered and restored after the building was secularized and turned into a museum.
Also called The First Bosphorus Bridge, which extends between Europe(Ortaköy) and Asia(Beylerbeyi Palace).
Situated on the Asian part of Istanbul, is one of the highest point. It has panoramic view of southern part of Bosphour, where you can enjoy while drinking coffee in restaurant.
17:00 - 17:30 PM is the end of the tour, then participants will be transferred back to their hotel and Chora Church And Camlica Hill Tour will be ended.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Chora Church is closed on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace Tour (Two Continents Tour (Asia And Europe).
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 10 euro per person per way (single 15 euros per way). You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.