3 Day Cappadocia Tours - 499.00 €
Cappadocia Discovery and Hot Air Balloon Ride
Hittites Tour from Cappadocia is available everyday. Hittites Tour covers the Hittites, the second oldest known civilization in Anatolia. At Hattusas, the ancient Hittite capital which dates from 3,000 BC, you'll visit Lion's Gate, King's Gate, Citadel and the Grand Temple.
0 Review | 0.0/5
508 people looked this tour
Hittites Tour From Cappadocia (Cappadocia Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Bird Paradisce Tour is one of the Daily Private Tours of Cappadocia Daily Tours
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel's Lobby in Cappadocia.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 08:00 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 16:00 - 17:00 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 7 - 8 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year.
Hittites Tour From Cappadocia
08:00 AM Departing, in the early morning, drive for approximately 3 hours (208 kilometers) through the stunning landscape of Turkey enroute to Hattusas which was the capital of the Hittites.Before visiting the main capitol, journey to Yazilikaya. Meaning "inscribed rock" in the Turkish language, Yazilikaya is an open air, natural rock shrine containing impressive reliefs of all the Hittite gods and goddesses.
As the morning sun light shines on the bas-reliefs direct in the morning, you will be fascinated by this open air sanctuary.Enjoy lunch in a small restaurant in a town nearby. After lunch visit the capital of Hattusas famous for the cuneiform tablets, and the capital city of Hittites.While here you will visit Lion's Gate, Tunnel, King's Gate, Citadel and Grand Temple.
16:00 - 17:00 PM After a day of impressive sightseeing, join your transfer back to hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off In Cappadocia.
- All the transportation by non smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-van.
- Tour Guide, professional licensed by the Ministry of Tourism for Valleys Walking Tour In Cappadocia.
- Hittites Tour From Cappadocia.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins entrance fees.
- In a open buffet local restaurant.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
- During religious holidays and festivals in Turkey, Those price are not valid (19 May, Eid Al-fitr, , Eid Al Adha etc...).
- Cappadocia Daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Cappadocia Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of any Cappadocia Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.