Bursa Tour €39.59
Bursa Day Tour from Istanbul €39.59 for online booking !!!
Istanbul Active is available everyday. Istanbul Activecovers one of the best istanbul daily tours which covers the hill and panoramic beauty of Istanbul and Eyup Sultan Mosque and Tomb. If you are wondering about the panoramic views of Istanbul and also will give you a great chance to take memorable photos and also have info about the islamic culture.
0 Review | 0.0/5
564 people looked this tour
Tour Type.: Istanbul Active is one of Half Day Morning Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.)
Tour Finishes at.: 12:30 - 13:00 (approx.)
Tour Duration.: 4,5 hrs.
07:45 08:15 PM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of the group then continue tour of Sultans of The Hill Istanbul Daily Tour in Istanbul.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time can be changed according to hotel location.).
Pierre Loti Hill; The hill is situaded almost at the end of the 7 km water way long inlet of Golden horn whic has the great view of the Golden horn and neighborhood.
Fly Over by Cable Car; Enjoy the beautiful view of Golden Horn from Cable car while climbing up to hill to Cafe named after the famous French poem writer Pierre Loti.
Eyüp Sultan Mosque; THe Eyüp Sultan Mosque ( Called Eyüp Cammi by Turkish) is situated in the Eyüp district of Istanbul, outside of the city walls of near to the Golden Horn. It was constucted on the site in 1458 by the Ottoman Turks only five years after the conquest of Constaniople (Istanbul) in 1453.
The Tomb of Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari; Abu Ayyub al-Ansari was an old man and shortly after engaging in battle, he fell ill and had to withdraw from the Campaign.In his last words, he asked his soldiers to penetrate deep into enemy territory and bury him under the walls of Constantinople." Then he died. (in 7. Century A.D) During the last Constantinople battle between Ottoman Turks and Eastern Romans, The spiritual teacher of Sultan Mehmet’s discovered the location of that important place with a miraculous dream.
Later on Fatih (Conqueror) Sultan Mehmet ordered to construct a Mosque in front of this important tomb for his belief and then became the holiest place since Ottoman Istanbul for the muslims and attracting many pilgrims.
Byzantine City Walls; The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
12:30 - 13:00 PM Drop off at hotel will be the end of the Dolmabahce Palace and Bezm-i Alem Istanbul Daily Tours.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel Dropoff time can be changed according to hotel location.)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Cable Car Fee.
- No Meals
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Cable Car may be canceled, if it's to windl. We return by bus from Pierre Loti Hill if this happens.