3 Day Cappadocia Tours - 499.00 €
Cappadocia Discovery and Hot Air Balloon Ride
Sultans of Hill Istanbul Daily Tour is available. Sultans of the Hill Istanbul Daily Tour covers one of the best istanbul daily tours which covers the hill and panoramic beauty of Istanbul and Dolmabahce Palace and Cable Car. Sultans of the hill tour is great option if you are wondering about the panoramic views of Istanbul and also will give you a great chance to take memorable photos from the hills, bridge and palace.
0 Review | 0.0/5
279 people looked this tour
Sultans of Hill Istanbul Daily Tour
Tour Type.: Sultans of Hill Istanbul Daily Tour is one of Half Day Morning Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby.
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.)
Tour Finishes at.: 12:30 - 13:00 (approx.)
Tour Duration.: 4,5 hrs.
07:45 08:15 PM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of the group then continue tour of Sultans of The Hill Istanbul Daily Tour in Istanbul.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time can be changed according to hotel location.).
Dolmabahçe Palace; Dolmabahce Palace is one of the last building built by Ottoman Architectures, the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Bosphorus Bridge; Bosphorus bridge is a step to Europe to Asia and unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Asian Hill; We climb a Bosphorus side hill by bus for a view which makes it well worm to climb. It gives you a unique chance to see the view one of the most fascinating part of city in a single picture.
Pierre Loti Hill; The hill is situaded almost at the end of the 7 km water way long inlet of Golden horn whic has the great view of the Golden horn and neighborhood.
Fly Over by Cable Car; Enjoy the beautiful view of Golden Horn from Cable car while climbing up to hill to Cafe named after the famous French poem writer Pierre Loti.
Byzantine City Walls; The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
12:30 - 13:00 PM Drop off at hotel will be the end of the Sultans of The Hill Istanbul Daily Tours.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel Dropoff time can be changed according to hotel location.)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Cable Car Fee.
- No Meals
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday thats why this tour is not operated on these days.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.